Notifications
Clear all

Car wraps

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jax123)

Hi eveyone, I'm interested to give my car a facelift and thinking to wrap my car. I also heard about spray wrap and not sure what the difference is. If someone went through liquid wrap or viny wrap, can someone enlight me about the difference and what's better and what's the best price?

I'm just planning to have it for a couple of years.

Cheers

2 Replies
(@simex)

Hello jax123, it depends on what your target is. If you are planning long time protection both solutions are good but spray wrap is way cheaper than a vinyl wrap. Vinyl wrap i think will last a bit longer but still needs maintenance. On the other hand, liquid wrap needs a bit more maintenance but is around 3 times cheaper. That being said if I have a liquid wrap quote of $4,000 for liquid wrap and vinyl wrap, I would choose vinyl wrap... otherwise, both being almost the same thing, I would opt for liquid spray wrap as is cheaper and will protect the paint. If your current paint is flaking the liquid wrap is the only option unless you have the funds to do a full car respray which will cost around 7-10K +.

Topic starter
(@jax123)

That make sense, thanks

Share: